13 Sept 2013

Deep Burnt

I've just got in from a 12+ hour day and I've got a can of Red Stripe on the go, so excuse me if this doesn't link up.

I fired up the laptop and checked in on Twitter, yeah I'm on Twitter - @CeefaxOfLife innit... hey, should I embed a stream thingy on the right of this page? What about Facebook? Been thinking about a fan page, but it might get too close to what I do at work and well, it might get pretty depressing... I mean, does anybody read this shit?

Anyway top of the Who To Follow list tonight was Irfane, who I've posted about before. This sent me spinning back to my Gilles Peterson days and I had to dig out Deep Burnt by Pépé Bradock, featuring as it did on his first Worldwide mix CD (which I may have burnt from Cardiff Central Library's copy). This guy has written far more in-depth about the brilliance and importance of Deep Burnt than I can be bothered or indeed am able to do, but if you want some beautiful deep house action then hit that arrow...



DJ Tenuous in-the-mix, in-the-mix, in-the-mix, in-the-mix, in-the-mix, in-the-mix, in-the-mix...