18 Mar 2013

Hypocrisy, Excuses & Yet Another Apology


Sorry it's been a bit quiet.

I moved to the Bay, despite what I said back in 2010.

Yeah, I had no internet for a few weeks, but the main thing is that I'm now round the corner from work; I used to have an hour-and-a-half walk every day and I'd have earphones in most of the time.

Now I mostly get my music fix in work, loading up Boiler Room and Just Jam mixes; DJ Ride's had a few plays...



As has TNGHT's Full Uncensored Mix...



But I'm still mainly bumming Rustie's Essential Mix. I've boiled it down to this tune though, its apparent allusiveness only adding to its allure...



Uhhh how good is that?

I don't know if I'm going to snap out of this cycle; I've had at least forty-five-minute commutes on foot since I ditched the bus to school in Year 10. I'm not going to take a huge detour just to listen to mp3s and neither will joining the gym (if I join the gym) change anything as I prefer speech radio and podcasts, well I did when I used to run in Llantwit. It doesn't help that The Beat has gone either.

Maybe I should drop the mp3 tag? Or accept that I'm now an old fart?