25 Dec 2012

Twin Peaks @ Christmas

I don't know what Christmas traditions you have but Plus One Loo has Christmas Eve presents and my family do tree presents (titchy tat that is put on the tree and is to be opened around dinner time).

I got Loo a LMFAO tote bag (she is literally shuffling everyday) for the tree but for Christmas Eve it was the soundtrack of David Lynch's epic TV murder mystery, Twin Peaks.


If you haven't seen it then I recommend you fire up Netflix, because I can't do it justice in a mere paragraph or two. For those who are already fans here's an mp3 of the full Twin Peaks theme music. That's right, I've already nabbed and ripped it. What a great boyfriend, huh?


[Right-click and "Download Document" for an mp3 of Angelo Badalamenti's Twin Peaks Theme]

Oh and as a little Twin Peaks Christmas bonus...